This week on the Brew Review Crew: On Tap Podcast:
Thanks for checking out another episode of The Brew Review Crew: On Tap Podcast!
This week was absolutely slammed pack full of craft beer craziness. We just got home from a 6-state craft beer road trip, hung out at an extra-special craft beer documentary screening, and in the meantime, the world of craft beer was exploding with news! We are bringing you another week of great craft beer stories.
- There is a new craft brewery opening just 800 miles from the North Pole! Talk about Ice. Cold. Beer!
- Babies and Breweries: A Match Made in Heaven
- Goses are one of the hottest beer styles out right now. One man thinks they signal the end of craft beer. Do you?
- GUESS DAT BEER!
- We sit down with the creators of Blood, Sweat & Beer; a brand new craft beer documentary for a great interview.
- THREE craft beer Kickstarters you CANNOT live without….probably!
All that and much more on this week’s edition of On Tap!